- Land area: Stock Arable Acres: 10
- Land Area Ha: 10
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 14, Nearest Town: Rylstone, Location / District: Mudgee, Schooling Primary: Rylstone, Schooling Secondary: Rylstone
- Tenure: Freehold: Yes
- Property Type: Rural Land, Lifestyle / Rural
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: Approx 27 Inches (650mm))
- Aspect: Easterly Aspect
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Very good conventional fencing plus electric fencing.
- Land contour: Rolling: 10
- Present Condition: Very well presented rural building block showing a good coverage of improved pasture.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 2
- Soil Types: LIght loam soils
- Water supply: All padocks have trough water or dam access.
- Dams: 1
- Land Usage: Ideal property to build a weekender but be prepared to love it and want to live there full time. Outstanding small rural building block suitable for any animal enterprise. Would be a fantastic small property for horses - no stone and well fenced.
- Sheds: Other Shedding: Pump shed located at the dam.
About this listing
The lot affords privacy and is unique in its own way with perfect building locations, stunning views and large rocky outcrops. These are productive small properties and have been pasture improved and are ready waiting for your sheep, cattle, goats or horses to take up residence.
Undulating topography, cleared open spaces, tree lines, and elevated spots make for a beautiful vista. Build a weekender or something more substantial and enjoy.