- Land area: Bush Area Hectare: 30, Bush Area Acres: 74, Stock Arable Ha: 87, Stock Arable Acres: 215
- Land Area Ha: 117
- Land Area Acres: 290
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Approx 50 km to Mudgee, Location / District: Approx 10 km to Hargraves, Schooling Primary: Very good primary in Hargraves. Primary options also in Mudgee., Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Secondary schools in Mudgee., Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)
- Tenure: Leasehold Details (N/A, Leasehold: None), Freehold: 100%
- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Lifestyle / Rural
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 800 mm (32 Inch average annual rainfall.)
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Fencing is in sheep proof condition.
- Topography: Undulating to hilly topography.
- Present Condition: A terrific mix of recreation and grazing opportunity showing signs at the time of listing of early spring native pasture growth.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 3 paddocks
- Soil Types: Medium red clay loams with some area of red basalt soils.
- Shelter Trees: Stringy Bark, Box, Gum and Kurrajong trees.
- Water supply: Stock water is supplied by 2 dams and a very good natural spring.
- Shedding and Improvements: No structural improvements. DA Approved for a dwelling entitlement.
- Land Usage: Currently the land is used a part of a larger holding grazing sheep and cattle.
About this listing
Direct access off a council maintained all weather road means you can lock the gate if you choose, and come and go as you please.
Power & phone run through this block so a connection to a house of shed could hardly be easier. To make your decision as easy as possible we have nominated, and had approved by council, a spectacular building envelope with amazing views south to Mount Canobolas.
Your property is fenced into three paddocks. Livestock are watered by 2 dams and there is a really good natural spring.
If you are ready to buy Id love to show you - Call Stewart to make an appointment to inspect.