- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Other (4 seperate air conditioners in rooms)
- Chattels remaining: Stove
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: West
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Renovated throughout with high ceilings, spacious rooms and freshly painted walls. The comfortable lounge room (heated by a wood heater) flows from an open plan brand new designer kitchen/dining zone which then flows out to bullnose covered verandah. The far end of the kitchen leads to a large laundry with plenty of cupboard space . There are 2 double bedrooms and a huge study which could be converted to a 3rd bedroom if needed.
There are 4 split system air conditioners throughout the home for your comfort through the summer and the grounds have been landscaped and the property is fully fenced with a garden shed in the rear for storing the tools.
A carport is to be installed and should be within the next 3 weeks.
If you are looking for home where all the hard work has been done, just a short walk from the heart of Kandos township and opposite the Kandos Golf Club don't go past this one and ring Sheree Mac an Tanaiste or the team from Landmark Harcourts for your inspection today.