- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Lifestyle / Rural
- Land area: Stock Arable Ha: 96.7, Stock Arable Acres: 239
- Land Area Ha: 100
- Land Area Acres: 250
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Mudgee, Location / District: Campbells Creek, Schooling Primary: Public & Catholic Primary School options are available at Mudgee., Schooling Secondary: Public & Catholic Secondary School options are available at Mudgee.
- Tenure: Leasehold Details (N/A, Leasehold: None), Freehold: 100% Freehold
- House Comments: There are no structures on the property and this parcel does not, on it's own, meet the minimum area requirements for a dwelling approval.
- Present Condition: Presents for sale in dry Winter conditions and a dry body of feed and a green pick coming following recent showers. Stock water is still very good given the seasonal conditions.
- Topography: Rising from the front of the property through low cleared grazing hills to higher hills tending some to steeper sections. Toward the front of the property there are plenty of good elevated camp sites or building sites for a weekender / shed.
- Land Usage: This parcel is currently part of a larger 1590 Acre property supporting a Merino sheep & wool production enterprise.
- Land Usage: Please note there is a similar adjoining 381 Acre parcel of land available for sale priced at $349 000.
About this listing
Access to this property is off Campbells Creek Road. The topography is mostly undulating to hilly, ideal for lifestyle and recreational uses. The property boundary is not entirely fenced.
Set back off the road there are plenty of good cleared elevated sites suitable for the building of a weekender / shed.
Stock water is provided by 2 dams and fresh springs in the gullies. This property enjoys a frontage to reliable water in Campbells Creek which is able to be pumped for stock and domestic purposes.
Contact Stewart Adlington for inspections and details of the adjoining sale lot.