- Land area: Stock Arable Ha: 64, Stock Arable Acres: 158
- Land Area Ha: 64
- Land Area Acres: 158
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 45km Approx, Nearest Town: Mudgee, Location / District: Crudine, Schooling Primary: Ilford Public School, Schooling Secondary: Kandos Hgh School
- Tenure: Leasehold Details (None associated, Leasehold: None), Freehold: 100% Freehold
- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Lifestyle / Rural
- House Comments: This lot meets Mid-Western Regional Council requirements for the construction of a dwelling.
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 700mm (28 in))
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: The completed boundary fence is in good stock proof condition.
- Present Condition: The property has experienced dry Winter seasonal conditions. In the 2 weeks prior to listing we have had 2 handy falls of rain. Spring will bring warmer days and a germination of native grasses and clovers.
- Topography: The topography adjacent to the road frontage is mostly undulating rolling hills rising to higher hilly to steep country at the rear of the property.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: The property boundary is not completely fenced. Were it completed, the property would be 1 main paddock.
- Soil Types: Medium clay loam soils.
- Weeds / pests: None noted at the time of listing
- Shelter Trees: Scattered shade and shelter trees comprising Box , Gum and Stringy Bark.
- Water supply: 2 dams provide stock water.
- Shedding and Improvements: There are no structures erected on the property. This lot does meet council requirements for the construction of a dwelling.
- Yards: There are no stockyards constructed on this property.
- Land Usage: This lot is part of a larger rural holding which at the time of listing was being used as a mixed sheep & cattle grazing property.
- Municipal Rates: Not yet rated separate - Expect MWRC & LLS Rates will be in the vicinity of $1000 PA
About this listing
This lot has direct road frontage - that means no one has access through your property. Lock that gate if you wish. A great mix of low hills with easy access to camping spots and building sites. Rising from the road frontage the back of the lot is hilly to steep and provides some magnificent views of the valley and to the Crudine River across the road.
You can be assured this lot meets the requirements of Mid-Western Regional Council requirements for a dwelling entitlement. While the property boundary is not entirely fenced there is only a short stretch to complete. The fencing in place is in good stock proof condition. Stock water is available from 2 dams located on the property.
Available for inspection by appointment - Contact Stewart Adlington of further details.