- Property Type: Lifestyle / Rural
- Land area: Stock Arable Ha: 4, Stock Arable Acres: 10
- Land Area Ha: 3.93
- Land Area Acres: 9.7
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 700mm (28 In) avrage annual measured at Mudgee.)
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: Lithgow - 85km / Mudgee - 70km, Nearest Town: Ilford 14km by tar sealed road, Location / District: Ilford - Sofala Road, Schooling Primary: ILford Primary School, Schooling Secondary: Kandos HIgh School
- Tenure: Leasehold Details (Not applicable, Leasehold: None), Freehold: 100%
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Good stock proof fencing
- Topography: Hilly topography in the main but good clean country and easy to get around.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: Fully fenced on the boundary for 1 main paddock
- Soil Types: Medium clay loam soils
- Water supply: Would need to rely on fresh water catchment.
- Land Usage: Open cleared with shade and shelter trees remaining - perfect for recreation, relaxation and small scale grazing.
- Land Usage: This one is a fantastic small scale getaway ideal for lifestyle and recreational use on a budget that everyone can manage.
About this listing
Tucked under the level of the main road for privacy, and an elevated site to provide great views of the valley to the south west. Offering a fantastic building site for when you are ready to build. In the mean time you can enjoy weekends in the caravan located on site. A perfect weekend getaway.
Entirely fenced on the boundary with power and telephone line located at the property boundary. This lot enjoys tar sealed road frontage. That means no access through anyone else, and no one drives through your land. You can lock the gate for security.
At this very comfortable price point this will not last. Call today to arrange for a private inspection of a rare offering.