- Land Size: 1.2141 Ha
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard and Cladding
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
About this listing
The home has been meticulously renovated ready for your weekend retreat, air bnb or if you wish to live there full time and enjoy the peace and serenity.
The home is placed on just under 3 Acres of land and built to take in the panorama views from both the back and front of the property with wrap around new verandah's for your comfort.
Located at the end of a country road and a short distance to the national park the only noise you will hear is the birds singing.
The grounds of this home are just amazing, full of shady picturesque fruit trees and shrubs with plenty of quiet places to sit a relax.
The soil is very fertile and in a previous life used to be the market garden for Glen Davis and Glen Alice. The home is on town water and with a bonus of a well with crystal clear water.
If your looking to escape the rat race, please come and inspect this home it will change your life.
Book your inspection with Sheree Mac an Tanaiste or Stewart Adlington today.