- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Specialist Livestock, Lifestyle / Rural
- Land Area Acres: 23.1
- Land Area Ha: 9.35
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 750 mm average annual.)
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: Approx 5km, Nearest Town: Mudgee, Location / District: Menah, Schooling Primary: Mudgee Public / Cudgegong Public / St Mathews Catholic, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Mudgee High / St Mathews Catholic, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)
- Roof: Iron & Hipped Roof
- Tenure: Leasehold Details (N/A, Leasehold: None), Freehold: 100%
- Approx year built: 1863
- House style: Colonial
- Construction: Double Brick
- House Details: Lounge Room, Family Room, Kitchen and Laundry
- House Comments: Substantial iconic Mudgee historic home in establish gardens that presents in very good condition - sure to please the most discerning buyer.
- Heating / Cooling: Heating / Cooling
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Curtains
- Additional rooms: Billiard / pool
- Outdoor living: BBQ
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Well fenced with a large proportion of the fencing near new - conventional netting and electric fencing.
- Present Condition: The property presents with a good body of late Summer / Early Autumn largely dry feed with a green shoot under.
- Topography: Level to undulating topography.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 7 paddocks ideal for small lot grazing and or horse paddocks.
- Soil Types: Medium clay loam soils.
- Weeds / pests: None noted.
- Shelter Trees: Shade & shelter trees.
- Water supply: Ample fresh water storage for domestic use and an equipped bore to a tank provides the house yard and troughed stock water.
- Yards: Steel frame cattle yards and loading ramp - currently configured as a round yard for horse work.
- Shedding and Improvements: There are substantial structural improvements on 'Enfield' which include a Lock up 12m x 8m steel frame and Colorbond shed on concrete / an open 3 bay machinery shed / an original tack & feed shed / 3 stables.
About this listing
Having undergone substantial change and renovation over the years 'Enfield' remains a unique home for the most discerning buyer.
'Enfield' is a magnificent residence set in established gardens, that has previously been used as a bed and breakfast and would readily lend itself to that once again.
A must to Inspect - Contact Greg Hundy on 0409 986 335 for an inspection.
- Double brick construction with a hipped roof, twelve foot ceilings, wide central hallway, the many original features include 14 inch skirting boards, ceiling rosettes, ornate cornice, and cast iron balustrade
- Five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and French doors opening to the verandahs.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion wood heater, for year round comfort.
- Living areas include formal lounge and dining, sitting room, pool room and sunroom off the kitchen and meals area.