- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Lifestyle / Rural
- Land Area Ha: 40
- Land Area Acres: 100
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Kandos/Rylstone, Schooling Primary: Kandos, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Kandos, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)
- Roof: Iron
- Approx year built: 2004
- House style: Ranch style with verandah all around
- Construction: clad - Hardi plank
- House Details: Lounge Room, Kitchen and Laundry
- House Comments: Neat and tidy clad building
- Heating / Cooling: Heating / Cooling
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Good stockproof condition and divisional fencing
- Soil Types: Light Clay Loam Soils
- Water supply: 5 Concrete Troughs 3 Poly tanks on House (59 000 litres all up 3 tanks)
- Dams: yes, Registered
About this listing
Featuring a three bedroom cottage home with wrap around verandah to take in the views of the escarpments.
- Completely off grid and serviced by solar power
- Three large poly tanks for ample water supply to the house
- Solar equipped bore to supply large tank for stock water
- 5 concrete troughs gravity fed from tank
- Divided into six paddocks with excellent condition hinged joint fences
- Lock up garage , lockup machinery shed and hay shed.
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush
- Timber sheep yards with race and partly covered work area.
Make this your tree change, call the team at Landmark Harcourts to book an inspection.