- Land Size: 1069 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet, Other (lino) and Floating
- Window coverings: Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Split cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, split system air con, gazebo,
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Formal dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: King
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Colourbond)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Other (Gazebo)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The home has the potential for polished floorboards and is warm and toasty with a wood heater in the formal living area and reverse cycle split system air conditioning for all seasons.
There is a great covered outdoor area to sit and have your BBQ with a wet bar or just have a wine and watch the kids play. With 3 lock up garages with kitchenette its every home handyman's dream.
Enjoy the mountains the clean air and the smell of the bush all with in walking distance to the shops, pubs and restaurants.
This would make excellent investment as a home for the family or rental.
Enjoy all that Rylstone has to offer...a historic township just 40 minutes to Mudgee wine country and 3 hours to Sydney...
Give Sheree Mac an Tanaiste 0418 401 726 a call today for your inspection.